Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shadowy Fairytales




"As a child I was fascinated with the characters from poems, fairytales, and plays. I loved investigating the differences in illustration, language, and message found in the many versions of my favorite stories."- M. Fayre

I recently came across M. Fayre Photography on etsy. After marking one of her items she was sweet enough to write and thank me for a simple heart. It is nice to be reminded how much small acknowledgments, like a heart, can mean to an artist. That behind every piece we see there is a person and a passion. I enjoy the narrative quality of her photography and I think you will too. Take a peek at her charming shop for more storybook inspired images.


- for those readers not familiar with etsy a "heart" is a way to bookmark an item you like -


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Great pictures! And I love your etsy shop!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates |